Most people have to manage pressure or stress at work. Pressure is increasing; we each experience and manage it differently. We all need to learn how to keep stress under control and pressure at a minimum. This programme builds your understanding of pressure and provides practical short term fixes and sustainable long term solutions.
Most work situations bring pressure of some sort or another. Understanding how to control pressure is a major step to preventing it becoming stressful.
Keys to understanding the impact of pressure
- Myths and truths
- The secrets of people who cope well
- Get perception working constructively
When does pressure become stress?
- What happens when things get on top of you?
- A four step system to prevent pressure becoming stress
Put in place some systems
- Working on your pessimism
- Using the language of choice
- Balancing your life and work
- Diet and exercise – why they matter so much
Short term systems
- How to turn off in the moment
- Using rituals and breaks
- Relaxation techniques
- A very quick fix that helps a lot
Downloadthe PDF outline of a typical in-house programme in this area.
- Difficult conversations/Conflict resolution
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Individual communication style: the DiSC Behavioural style inventory
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Relationship management
- Managing pressure
- Leading effective meetings, plus how to participate more effectively
Need More Help?
If you can't find the right solution here, click here to see our solutions menu or email us below and we will contact you. We are happy to talk with you on a no obligation basis. If we can't provide a solution, we usually know who can.
"Participants on our courses have always rated Communicate Consultants very highly for the relevance of the content of their sessions and the professional way in which they carry out their work. Their sessions are lively and effective and a highlight of our programs."