Customer expectations of service keep getting higher. This programme takes a practical yet light-hearted approach to the challenges of providing effective service. It coaches people in the important etiquette for dealing with customers and teaches useable skills in handling difficult situations.
Communicate for service
Many service roles face a unique set of communication challenges. Our specialised courses deal with these challenges in a practical and enjoyable way.
Your key role in service
- Good and bad service in today’s rapidly changing world
- Your crucial role
What do people want?
- The six basic needs of customers
- What can you do about these needs?
Face to face with your customers
- Using an effective system
- Active listening – the key to client communication
- The client is always right, even if you have to say no
- How to take the ‘can-do’ approach
- Handling the etiquette of the call
- Projecting a friendly professional impression
- The three keys to a good telephone voice
Handling the difficult client
- The four step system for managing the angry client
- Dealing with common difficult types
- Putting on your professional raincoat so you defuse the anger
- The ‘can-do no for client service
Moving on with service
- Ten key client service habits
Downloadthe PDF outline of a typical in-house programme in this area.
- Difficult conversations/Conflict resolution
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Individual communication style: the DiSC Behavioural style inventory
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Relationship management
- Managing pressure
- Leading effective meetings, plus how to participate more effectively
Need More Help?
If you can't find the right solution here, click here to see our solutions menu or email us below and we will contact you. We are happy to talk with you on a no obligation basis. If we can't provide a solution, we usually know who can.
"Participants on our courses have always rated Communicate Consultants very highly for the relevance of the content of their sessions and the professional way in which they carry out their work. Their sessions are lively and effective and a highlight of our programs."