Individual communication style: the DiSC
Behavioural style inventory
People communicate in an individual ways, yet we seem to expect others to communicate the same way as us! DiSC is very practical way of understanding your own communication style and its strengths and weaknesses. It assists greatly in showing you how to understand other people's communication patterns.
Communication style: Understanding your communication style
The DiSC behavioural style inventory
DiSC enables you to analyse yourself and others, so you can modify your communication to suit. We teach you how to be a flexible communicator, so you can make the most of every environment.
Diversity in a group
- Understanding your behavioural style
- Pluses and minuses of your style in the team context
- Working with other people's styles so you can make the best of the difference
- The psychology behind the model
- Your behaviour under pressure
- How to quickly work out where other people fit in the system, so you can work best with them
Downloadthe PDF outline of a typical in-house programme in this area.
- Difficult conversations/Conflict resolution
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Individual communication style: the DiSC Behavioural style inventory
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Relationship management
- Managing pressure
- Leading effective meetings, plus how to participate more effectively
Need More Help?
If you can't find the right solution here, click here to see our solutions menu or email us below and we will contact you. We are happy to talk with you on a no obligation basis. If we can't provide a solution, we usually know who can.
"Participants on our courses have always rated Communicate Consultants very highly for the relevance of the content of their sessions and the professional way in which they carry out their work. Their sessions are lively and effective and a highlight of our programs."